Being a leader of people and an organisation is a difficult task at any time but steering a ship through a COVID storm requires someone to take charge, make decisions and provide clear direction. This award will go to someone who has kept his/her team motivated and informed despite everyone working from home, someone who has continued to inspire and show passion and optimism in exceptionally difficult circumstances. Who do you think has shown exceptional lockdown leadership skills?
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to 2 awards categories and 1 public vote category.
- Only 1 candidate per business may enter this category.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- Entrants must be based in the Northamptonshire and have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self-employed.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- Entry is FREE.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Due to the number of entries received, Judges cannot provide individual feedback on applications.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient quality entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form, submitted via the website.
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 21st April 2022 at 3pm.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- A minimum of 1 representative from finalist will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place on Thursday 23rd September at the Daventry Court Hotel.
- Refund policy – Entry Fees, there is 100% refund within 60 days of closing date, 50% refund within 45 days of closing date and zero refund within 30 days of closing date
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- Ticket Refund Guarantee – As the current pandemic situation changes daily, we want you to feel completely confident about booking a seat or table at this year’s SME Northamptonshire Business Awards. If we need to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your booking to the new date and in the unlikely event that we are unable to run the event within the following 12 months, you will be entitled to a full refund.
By entering these awards you agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.