In an everchanging world, we come across challenges in business that push companies to innovate and adapt their business for the good of the wider community. Have you changed the products or services you are producing to benefit a crisis or are lending your team to assist elsewhere? Our judges will not only be looking at how you plan to create a positive impact, but what you are currently doing or have done in the last 6 months to put this in place.
Terms and Conditions
- You may enter up to two awards categories and one public vote category. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team
- The competition is open to all businesses in who pay their business rates to a Northamptonshire Council.
- If you commenced business prior to 1st January 2018, you can enter up to 2 of the awards categories, except for Best New Business
- If you commenced business after 1st January 2018, you can enter up to 2 categories from, Best New Business, Business Person of the Year, Business Woman of the Year, The Green Award, Young Business Person of the Year, Website of the Year and the Public Vote Categories
- Entry is FREE
- Entrants must have less than 250 employees at the time of entering or be self employed
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the Judges should the need arise
- By entering the awards you agree to partake in publicity of the awards, including the use of any images taken
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form
- Entry is completed solely on your application form, there will be no site visits
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 11th June 2020 at 3pm
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final evening at their own cost
- The Grand Final takes place on Thursday 8th October 2020 at the Daventry Court Hotel.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 100% refund within 60 days of event, there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event
- Refund policy – There is zero refund on all merchandise due to the nature of our ordering process.
- Should the event be postponed due to unforeseen external factors, original tickets purchased for the event will remain valid for the rescheduled dates
By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards, and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Only pay when you have completed your application